Assist Game editor
A shareware email board gaming tool
An example of a game in progress.
The game editor used to play a game. Features include
The Map editor
- 256 colour units and maps with a true hex based movement system.
- Easy to use graphical point and click interface.
- Multiple windows available on the map.
- Printing of map positions and units for game development or game GMing.
- ASCII or binary file output for sending to opponents.
- Hidden units.
- In built security system for secure dice rolling.
- Hierarchical force pools to enable quick and easy unit location.
- Unit attributes can be edited during play (user defined attributes eg. step loss/promotion/entrenchment).
- Visual indication of units status (user defined status e.g.. moved, fired, orientation).
- Complete review of opponents move, either as complete replay or individual move inspection.
- Pop up display to show unit information/terrain underneath units.
- Unit stacks display, unit locator, game set up files and much more ......
A Unit editor
Back to What is Assist
Back to Assist home page